• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just joined

WGD99

Been playing for 50 plus years, still learning as I go. Singer and lead guitar player. Working band. Saw a thread about the Fender Pro and it made me want to join. I have had two of them. One was from 1946 and the one I have now is a 57 custom shop reissue. Great amp. Have a few tales to tell. Late here, will be back tomorrow. Can I post photos here?

Laurence

Gold Supporting Member
Welcome. Was the old one labeled a model 26? You can post photos, look for the instructions (I'm not that good at it).

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to TGP!

Supporting members can upload media directly from their computers to the forum. To do so, you must click “Media” in the blue bar on top and then “Add Media” (to the right). Photos need to be screen resolution, 72 dpi. Higher resolution photos seem to cause issues with the software. Name the album you are creating (this only needs to be done once) and then add media. When you are in the post-entry box, you can click on the “camera” icon and drop your images inline with your posts.

Alternatively, whether you are a supporting member or not, you can link to remotely hosted pictures. We recommend a free picture hosting service such as described here: https://www.lifewire.com/free-image-hosting-sites-3486329

Trending Topics