Just my luck, my "The Fuzz" is ready!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by theflyingturtle, Jan 27, 2008.

1. theflyingturtle

theflyingturtle Member

Silly rant here! I just got an email confirmation that my KR The Fuzz is ready. I got on the mailing list after hearing Kevin's Machine Gun demo as it was amazing and I'm really suprised how quickly it was ready since I've heard so many horror stories about being on waiting lists. I ordered mid-November so the wait was only two months. I expected four to six months. However, have you ever noticed how things in life seem to all happen at once? In my case, last week my hood was dented and needs to be repaired, we just bought two new couches and a set of chairs, my amp needed to be repaired, today my television broke today, the roof started leaking, we haven't finished paying off the Christmas bills yet, and to top it off I got a Diamond Fireburst, a GREAT fuzz, for Christmas already! So out of all that I have an idea for a thread:

What piece of gear have you passed on due to money constraints or other obligations and did you ever rectify that missed opportunity?

And just so you don't think I'm whining too much... My "The Fuzz" is ready!!!:dude:dude:dude

2. Freedom

Freedom Member

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!! :AOK

I ordered mine mid-November as well...can't wait...:crazyguy

3. mcdes

mcdes Member of no importance

i passed on the vox ac30 heritage due to finances, obviously i bought it two weeks later! so happy! ha

4. blackjack davey

blackjack davey Senior Member

EarthQuake Devices Disaster Transport Delay

Skreddy Mayo

5. trumpus

trumpus Supporting Member

I had to pass on an Octron 2 and a Zendrive 2! Ouch - wishing I could have afforded both!

On the other side of the coin, I scraped together the cash when my name came up on the list for a Tim (X2) and my Zendrive (which I've since sold, regrettably).

6. teddy boy

teddy boy Member

I'm hoping my Echoczar isn't ready in the next coming months as I'm totally skint at the moment! There is a slight chance though... ordered Jan 2006 and Ed said a week or two back that he only has 40 pedals on his 2005 list...

I'll just have to sell the TV!