Just ordered a loopmaster true bypass looper.

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by GuitarDude, Sep 24, 2008.

1. GuitarDude

GuitarDude Member

I ordered the 6 loop with tuner out and master bypass. I'm really excited to see what this does to my tone. I'm really looking forward to getting the "crap" out of my signal and only putting it in when its needed.

I've heard nothing but great things about this company and I can't wait to join the elect of those who believe in true bypass strips, haha!

Ill do a full report after I set up my board.... but man I don't want to wait 4 weeks. I sure hope its worth it!

-GD

2. peaky

peaky Member

Hey mate,

I'm sure you'll be well happy with it.

I got a 3 loop version with a tuner out and a master bypass from Loopmaster about two years ago. A great peice of engineering - simple but effective. I live in the UK but IMO it was still worth getting one shipped here. It just makes things so much easier.

Even my dad was impressed and it took a lot to impress him!

:AOK

3. bhelvick1

bhelvick1 Silver Supporting Member

Yeah mang, I have two of Brian's pedalboard patchers and they are superb. I've actually been thinkin about pulling the trigger on one of his tb loopers too. There is something funky going on in my chain somewhere. No more crap!

"Um, exuse me? Could you turn up the suck button please? Thanks."

Cant wait for the report man. Its well worth the wait.

4. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

It is. I think you can be assured from the positive feedback around here that you just bought a winning ticket.

I know, it sucks about the wait time but, it is a queue/build time and to spit these out in a 2-3 day manner would either mean that I'm having them built overseas or, I ain't doin' much business at all. Only one swingin' dick here building all of them. lol

Thanks for the order!

5. Isaiah4Autumn

Isaiah4Autumn Member

it's going to be worth the wait...can't wait for mine to get here...ill be using more as my true-bypass switch for my 3 delays...but hopefully i'll be getting that testing email pretty soon...

:AOK

6. jackrussel

jackrussel Member

I've been using a loop-master for 2 and half years now and it works flawlessly.
    Great boxes and awesome customer support from Brian. :AOK

7. TX6Strings

TX6Strings Member

I got a dual loop master with master by-pass a few months ago and I can tell you it's well worth it. Great build quality and it makes a hell of a difference in my tone.

8. m@2

m@2 Member

indeed, they are fantastic. it would be tough to go back to a non-loopmaster board. even though they take up board space, they really simplify things when u go to use it, and of course keep the signal cleaner... well built product, good price, what more can u ask for : )

9. Loop-Master

Loop-Master Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.