Just ordered a Snouse black box2 pro mod!

wetordry

I have one on order a few months now.
But I couldn't take it anymore and snagged a used one when I saw a deal.
So I guess I'll eventually have 2.
It's good enough to have 2!
I use it with several amps, but bought it mainly to use with the smallbox channel of a be100 deluxe.
Great pedal.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
Love the Black Box! Have a mini, a Duo, and a Black Box2. The “2” really is special, the boost circuit in there is awesome. I need to get an order in for the Stage Pro mod version.

Actually just put my Black Box 2 back on the board tonight. Been stacking it into an SL drive and the results are absolutely killer.

Last edited:

trojanhov

Was lucky enough to snag this so my black one is now on reverb. This is an awesome pedal. Loved it before the external switches, love it after all the external toggle options and stage pro. Very lucky to own one. 9 month wait now!

No_Stairway

Silver Supporting Member
I'm on month 4 or a 5-6 mi wait. Ordered the BB2 but 2nd guessing myself, external switching woukd be a nice feature.

slide13

Silver Supporting Member
I'm on month 4 or a 5-6 mi wait. Ordered the BB2 but 2nd guessing myself, external switching woukd be a nice feature.
I love my BB2 and am really not sure if I’ll end up using the toggles or not, but am curious enough that I wanted to get one and try it out.

I’d say if your a set it and forget type player, the standard BB2 will serve you well. If you like to tweak settings a lot, the Stage Pro Mod makes that easy and accessible.

trojanhov

I love my BB2 and am really not sure if I’ll end up using the toggles or not, but am curious enough that I wanted to get one and try it out.

I’d say if your a set it and forget type player, the standard BB2 will serve you well. If you like to tweak settings a lot, the Stage Pro Mod makes that easy and accessible.
Agree 100% got mine stage pro for surf black because that’s the only way it came. Would be fine either way.

Spellbound

On first inspection mine was a little muddy or bassy which was different from the clips that were bity in my opinion? Any help?

Vcaster

On first inspection mine was a little muddy or bassy which was different from the clips that were bity in my opinion? Any help?
Dang. My first plug and play was clear and balanced. Ditto for subsequent use of the BB2PSM. And i even tore down and rewired my pedal board in between!

I’m no expert, so I’ll only suggest what I would do:
  • Start with checking the settings, etc., on the BB2PSM. Refer to the manual. “The simplest answer is usually the right one,”
  • Check your entire signal path. Pickups, cables, pedals in front and behind, amp.
  • Check all your EQ settings.
  • Try a different guitar.
  • Post a separate “Help” post in this subforum. List your entire signal path in order and all settings. Pics can be helpful for debugging.
  • Email Snouse: inquire@snouse.com

Spellbound

Ok i must say this pedal kicks ass no reason to stack it with anything , didnt want to switch back to ts rat combo! Set and forget!

Trending Topics