just played an AMAZING Suhr in GC!

Laxrappa11

i couldnt believe it, my pal and i walked into GC and there on the used wall was a used Suhr. 2HB, all mahogany, unfinished neck, 5 way. i plugged it into a jcm2000. i absolutely could not believe how authentic the coil splits sounded. ive played strat style guitars with coil split hb and they didnt sound anywhere near this good. i was even surprised at how much i liked the marshall. damnit i hate being a broke college student

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
Not all of us are broke college students.

Which Guitar Center and how much?

Played one in the Denver GC a few months ago. It lasted maybe 1 week there.

All I can say is I completely understand the love and devotion they get on boards.

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
Well, anyone who wants it, cant you have it shipped to your GC?
Not unless it has been there for more than 6 months.......generally speaking anyway.

But you can buy it from that location and return it to your GC if you don't like it.

Ayrton

I think the rule is 90 days, but it really boils down to the particular store manager. I have had some success with getting used items from out of state GC locations.

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will trade in.

jazzandmetal?

Silver Supporting Member
I think the rule is 90 days, but it really boils down to the particular store manager. I have had some success with getting used items from out of state GC locations.

It never ceases to amaze me what some people will trade in.
I am pretty sure it is 6 months unless something changed recently. But yeah, it really depends on the circumstance. I remember when we used to be able to get stuff from other locations whenever we wanted. But the shipping adds up when you get stuff in for people to just "check out".

simon_62

Suhr doesn't do unfinished neck, but the way they're finished it feels like they are. Awesome.

-Austin

Beat me to it, i had to check with John himself that there was actually a finish on my S2, its so smooth and thin that you really dont know it's there - more like a good oil finish without the upkeep hassle.

Trending Topics