Just put 2 More songs up... Give em a listen...

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Roccobagadonuts, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Roccobagadonuts

Roccobagadonuts Member

The new tracks are Suburban Hippies, a tribute to Eric Cartmans hatred of "college know it all hippies"... And "Sit Back Relax"... Feedback welcome as always. Good or bad... Just keep in mind all guitars and vocals are 1st take improv/freestyle and the point wasnt to have a perfect "result" in the end. It was all about hanging out. Havin fun. And making strange noise... And of course capturing it so I can listen to it 20 years from now... As always ADULT CONTENT that may offend... So all you kids out there. Go do your homework! And dont listen to this... Style is a fusion of rap, jazz, funk, progressive rock, old Fender Champ amps, lots of beer, cheap mics, bad recording technique and a living room full of old early 80's Ibanez/Maxon 9 Series pedals....

http://www.myspace.com/milehighimprov

2. mcgriff420

mcgriff420 Member

I'm diggin it! I just watched that (hippies) episode the other night online.

Some real nice grooves going down:AOK I wish my drummer had pockets that deep:D