• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just scored a new guitar...

prsflame

Sweet! Congrats! Who is the builder? What are the specs? Looks like Birdseye maple for the top, and a Korina back?

Enjoy it!:)

atquinn

Silver Supporting Member
One of the best looking Soulmate's yet! I really like the inlay pattern too!

-Austin

Dave

That neck joint is sweet, it's so clean looking. I love that black and white binding on the neck too.

Active pickups? How does she sound? Details, man, details!

Nice score, enjoy it.

shesky

As soon as I saw the back of the neck, I knew it was a soulmate. So Doug is still making guitars huh? I know he was burnt out a few years ago and just concentrated on necks. I have the privilege of owning 3 and there is nothing in the price range even close. Congrats on a great guitar!

shesky

David Myka

That's sweet! It's nice to see something fresh and unique like this. I have always liked Doug's work. I only wish I had realized where he was when I was in New York. I would have surely looked him up.

Wow, what a perfect color match with the fingerboard and burl top. This guitar is beautiful.

~David

ghoti

That's real purty...

Not really my style, but really nice looking. Like somebody redid an old, classic luxury car.

edwarddavis

Gold Supporting Member
Looks great except I would have chrome covered pickups , just never like the looks of the black covers but I think I could live with it. have fun, looks fantastic

r9player

Gold Supporting Member
I had doug make me a guitar a while back and his pricing was very reasonable.

stringbendr

As soon as I saw the back of the neck, I knew it was a soulmate. So Doug is still making guitars huh? I know he was burnt out a few years ago and just concentrated on necks. I have the privilege of owning 3 and there is nothing in the price range even close. Congrats on a great guitar!

shesky
Thanks All for the positive remarks!

Well it's been too long! Custom neck building has been overwhelming at times, so guitar stuff has taken a back seat.

I had the wooden parts for this one for about 2 years. Recently I just couldn't look at them sitting unused any more... :AOK I seriously burned the midnight oil during this build...

-Doug

Trending Topics