• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Just watching this guy's facial expressions gave me a headache...

Audioholic

Well Angus makes and does some quite silly stuff to when he plays, so I guess he is just mimicking his hero....

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
Just goes to prove what my daddy said, "you look like your passing a dried corn cobb playing that noise!"

Mayflower

Gold Supporting Member
I almost sure he hates you as well.
You didn't use the word "hate".....but you didn't have to.

bynt

Its a common disorder known as "Marshall Tunnel Syndrome" what doctors call, "MTS" wherein one's ear canal threatens to burst from sheer DB pressure caused by upper mid range KT66/EL34 distortion frequencies. :eek:

I make that same face when my ear drums are getting ready to explode all over my shirtsleeves, too.

(I love that tone by the way, I'm just joshin'. Don't want to offend anyone);)

Last edited:

guitgator

he looks a little too old to be SRV's and Gary Moore's love child.....but he do have the faces...then again...Keef Richards has all those faces even when he's sleeping.

JRenn

Silver Supporting Member
I almost sure he hates you as well.
You didn't use the word "hate".....but you didn't have to.
Oh come on, surely it isn't that harsh. Children acting foolishly need to spanked, remember? ;)