Sold JWVan Custom Stratocaster

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by TroyHamilton, Apr 23, 2016.

1. TroyHamilton

TroyHamilton Supporting Member

I'd really love a cash sale, but I'm open to trades with cash in either direction. $1000 + Shipping/PP.

Alder body with maple neck and a Brazilian rosewood fretboard. Satin nitro over a lake placid blue on the body gives it a nice vintage vibe and the neck has a gorgeous amount of figure too it. I have him pattern the neck shape after a PRS pattern regular when I ordered it and it's very comfortable in my opinion, obviously that's highly subjective.

Hardware (tuners + trem) are Hipshot and the pickups are a set of Lollar Dirty Blondes.

It looks basically brand new with the exception of a small chip next to the neck pocket and a small (pinhead size) indent on the back next to the neck plate. You can see both in the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

seanjo and jlf599 like this.
  2. jzucker

jzucker Member

weight, body material, neck profile, radius, fret size?

3. TroyHamilton

TroyHamilton Supporting Member

I'm not certain on the weight - I don't have a digital scale with enough accuracy to answer that one specially enough. Body is alder as mentioned above. Neck is modeled after a PRS pattern regular, also has listed above. Radius I'm not sure on and I believe the frets are medium jumbo.