K-Line KL Series...New Colors!

K-Line

Vendor
Here is a couple of the new colors available on the KL Series. They all have natural/brown necks and peg heads, smaller tuners than original keystones, and no blackened peg heads. Also, the double cut has a new design pick guard. These two are headed to N'Stuff in Pitt, will be there for the weekend!

Phil M

Shapeshifting Member
Silver Supporting Member
I'd like to see the white one with the brown neck/headstock in a single dogear version with the bigger pickguard.

Will call when the time is right!

K-Line

Vendor
Oz, humbuckers are an option. No problem. Phil, the single pup is an option with the standard junior guard. Customer input is wanted because it is usually better than my ideas:)

Rumblefish

Silver Supporting Member
They look great Chris! What the pictures can't really show is the quality of your neck/fret work.It is as good as it gets.
Still loving my '69 style Strat.Thank you!

Deed_Poll

Hi Chris,

They look fantastic! I've recently become a fan of Sonic Blue / tort and now I can't get enough of it!

How would you describe the positioni of the neck pickups on these models? Looks almost half way between the neck & mid position, particularly on the DC. Does it still sound like a neck, or have a bit more clarity?

Cheers!

P.s. Mark Townsend has recently perfected his tortoiseshell formula, and it looks amazing! Check this thread out:

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10616&start=1365

K-Line

Vendor
It is a definitely clearer in that position. Also, it adds a great deal of stability and strength to the neck joint on a DC. When the pickup is that high up, it does not leave much of a tenon.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom