Sold K-Line San Bernardino- JM w/Humbuckers + Bigsby

Stratoben127

Silver Supporting Member
I hate to do this but I went way, way over budget on my new record and need to recoup some costs before it comes out.

K-Lines are all handmade in the U.S. outside St. Louis. The San Bernardino is a Jazzmaster style guitar. I'm pretty sure this one has a 10" radius and it has medium jumbo frets on a chunky C shaped Maple neck with some light flames. The pickups are two Lollar El Rayos, which are very single coil-esque humbuckers, but they still can drive an amp nicely. They're wired to a master volume and tone with a three way switch.

The guitar originally had a TOM/stop tail set up like a Les Paul, but it currently has a Bigsby B5 with a Vibramate mounting plate, so the Bigsby can be removed without any additional holes and the original stop tailpiece can be put back. I have the original tailpiece and studs. I'd knock off $100 if you don't want the Bigsby and Vibramate

The finish is a nicely aged Sonic Blue. Not a whole lot of heavy wear, but there's some nice checking throughout the body. The hardware is lightly aged as well. All the aging is very tasteful and really nails the vibe of an old Fender. Comes with the original black rectangular Fender style hard shell case.

Price is $1,750 plus actual shipping in the CONUS only. $1,650 if you don't want the Bigsby and Vibramate. I need at least $900 out of the deal, so if you're going to offer me a trade, keep that in mind. Nashville pickup is definitely welcome/preferred.

Here's some pics. Please PM if you have any questions or need more pictures if you're interested.
View media item 47045View media item 47046View media item 48257

Stratoben127

Silver Supporting Member
does this one have his med/lg u shaped neck?

It's definitely medium/large. I assumed it was a C shape but I don't think I've ever played a true U shaped neck to judge. I could see it being described as U though, since it doesn't have much shoulder.

cg

Gold Supporting Member
I absolutely LOVE this. If I was looking, I'd jump on it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom