Kanye West posts his recording contract on Twitter

Mngwa

"Do you know where to find marble conference tables? I'm looking to have a conference... not until I get the table though." ~ Kanye West

Those marble conference tables are probably good for contracts, as well.
Maybe he didn't have them in time for the contract in question.

sleewell

the man is obviously not mentally well. if you are making fun of him you should really consider if you wanna be the type of person who cracks on people having mental problems. do you find joy in going to a mental institution and laughing at all the patients there or do you just do it online?

just totally ignore him and give him the space he desperately needs to seek help.

teleman1

Supporting Member
the man is obviously not mentally well. if you are making fun of him you should really consider if you wanna be the type of person who cracks on people having mental problems. do you find joy in going to a mental institution and laughing at all the patients there or do you just do it online?

just totally ignore him and give him the space he desperately needs to seek help.
WHen people have health issues, they usualy don't have access to the public & media the way he does. WHy is he allowed to say anything? He just spews deviant bizarreness, not healthy for people to experince or hear. He is not a class act and he is offensive. I do not care for Taylor Swift at all. But that display or bizarre & beyond he did with her award? He should have been banned then. No excuses for that nor the other BS he pulls. His rapping is mediocre compared to his competition. I guess what I am trying to say is ,Is there's anything good inside of him?

Pyritez

The problem appears to be that the major labels get many artists to sign away their masters for various terms as part of the deal, and then they can never get them back.
The artist should always hold on to their own masters, is the moral of the story here.

Trending Topics