"Karin Takes The Keys And Drives To Munich"........

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by ToneZappa, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

2. telewacker

telewacker Supporting Member

Awesome chops, impeccable time, great conception. I guess the metronome is a little humorous but the construction and execution is some serious sh*t!!

3. scottl

scottl Member

Scary **** as usual Bub! Jaw dropping good.

4. cdaloia

cdaloia Member

Great ideas and scary execution Bub!
    Very different and unique also.
    You ARE the ToneZAPPA!
    Loved it.......

Chuck

5. Woodyworld

Woodyworld Member

Damn, that floored me.

You are players player without a doubt. Inspiring on so many levels.

6. John Czajkowski

John Czajkowski Member

Hey Bub,

So what are you gonna do with this little monster? :crazy You really need to put together an album! Love to hear your voice across a collection of these compositions. We need more artists like you to help dispell this belief out there that composition is overrated...

7. bilbal

bilbal Member

That was great. Killer ideas. There is so much cool stuff going on that it's impossible to comment on them all. Crazy good

8. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Aw...now that was very cool indeed!!!!

9. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Thanks Telewacker..... Thanks for seeing through the terrible sound. The metronome was just there as a click track but I left it in. I just had to put the idea down and I only had a multi track cassette recorder then.!!!

Thanks Scott........ I hope one day I,ll be able to put some real guitar sounds down its driving me nuts at the moment.!!!

Thanks Chuck..... I have a wardrobe full of cassettes and tapes from when I first started playing (don,t worry I,m not going to post anymore of them) I think that cassette player was my best friend for a long time.!!!......sad but true!!!

Thanks for listening Woody......... and your kind words but I think you could run circles around me sir Woody.

John thanks for listening and seeing through the LoFi sound.........Yes I would love to do an album ! Thanks for the kind words coming from such a composer/player as your self that means a lot to me. And yes I think composition is the most important and playing is really secondary but both need each other. You are lucky because you definitely have both.

Thanks Bilbal............ Yes there are some strange things going on in there a lot of tricks.(making up for my wonky fingers!!!) I think with that kind of music you miss some things until you,ve heard it a couple of times, then it grows on you........I hope!!!

Rid thanks for listening.............Glad you thought it was cool.

10. PacoCasanovas

PacoCasanovas Member

WOW!:dude :dude :dude :stir *speechless*

da soll jemand sagen in "good ol' europe" gibts keine guten Musiker....und ob! Ich kenne nun einen der BESTEN!!!:dude

11. HarryJ

HarryJ Member

Oh no he 'di'ent!
    endless surprises :)
    Said it B4... 'l say it again... you kick major ass on so many levels Bub!!

HJ

12. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Thanks so much Paco :AOK .................but hey there really are a lot of good european players out there from Beck to Holdsworth etc. ;)

Oh Harry thanks for listening and the very kind words. I hope one day I,ll be able to do some proper recordings etc. :BEER

13. Frank Axtell

Frank Axtell Member

OK that's it...first time I hit Munich I'm tracking you down for lessons...I need to pick your brain my friend....Bub...your a true inspiration!:bow

14. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

OMG Frank......... "Pick my brain"........ I think at the moment you could probably help me find my brain.!!! I,m afraid I,m one of those boring players who is,nt always sure whats going to happen next. It used to really bug me but now I go with the flow and enjoy it. With a guitar on I,m not afraid to jump in the deep end (especially in the studio). But having said all this I certainly think about music more and more away from the instrument, so the old brain does come into it. !!!

And yeah I,d love to talk music and guitar with you..... Thanks Frank. :AOK

15. Mondoslug

Mondoslug Supporting Member

Mahavishnu tremolo at the end. Bub you kill! What are they feeding you over there?

16. quinnamps

quinnamps Member

There is no emoticon for that. Pretty amazingly fun sounding. Thank you.

17. decay-o-caster

decay-o-caster Member

Incredible piece - I loved it. A surprise every 10 seconds. :)

18. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Noodles........................ Big Noodles........................ Small Noodles........................ and hops juice (they drink in buckets here!!!)
    Thanks Andy. :BEER Noodles are good.

Thanks for listening .......It was fun to do. :AOK

Thanks for listening........... They say the human brain needs something to respond to every 3 seconds so I,ll have to cut it down from 10 secs to 3 secs in the future........ thanks for listening through all the LoFi etc. :AOK