1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Kasha Rockmod 2 preamp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Seahawk2982, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Seahawk2982

Seahawk2982 Supporting Member

Anyone have experiences with these? I have heard their high gain channel is very SLO-ish and they go for much cheaper than a lot of other boutique preamps.

2. Seahawk2982

3. dweebetweek

dweebetweek Member

I have had 2 along with the rm50 head, They sound killer, I think the 3rd channel is maybe a little smoother than the rm50 head, Also having 4 outputs on the back make it easy to interface with rack equipment. I wish the second channel had its own eq instead of sharing with the 3rd channel, but you could go for the rockmod 3 which has seperate eq for all channels,
    Hope this helps

4. Seahawk2982

Thanks. Can you give me any info on what the crunch and high gain sound comparable to?