Kasha Rockmod II - Help with footswitch

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by dimobr, Apr 13, 2015.

1. dimobr

dimobr Member

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a preamp Kasha Rockmond II and came without the footswitch pedal. It features three channels: clean / crunch / burn. The sound of this thing is killer, exactly what I was looking for, so I want to use it in my set.

In the user manual consists following information:
    "The Rockmod II has A/B switching outputs that uses binary logic to switch each channel. To use the digital switching outputs turn the manual switch on the front of the Rockmod II to "Burn". Ground the A output to select the "Crunch" channel. Ground the B output to select the "Clean" channel. Not grounding any output automatically selects the "Burn" channel. You can use the Digital outputs with any switching system tha has A/B switching capabilities."

I don't know which foot I use since there are many types available, someone with more knowledge can help? I can, for example, use a 2-button foot of a marshall amp? I'm confused because I found footswitchs that have just one cable, none of them with two, and in the back of the Rockmod there are two entrances for digital switching ... the 7-pin input is dedicated to the original footswitch, that I can not find anywhere!

[​IMG]

2. jimmycupo

jimmycupo Member

3. dimobr

dimobr Member

I tried last week through the email that has on his site, but I did not return.

Is there any cheap option similar to the old Rockman Octopus MIDI that I can use for channel switching?