Kazrog Thermionik Mark IIC+ riffage

fixdrummer80

Here is a little riffing I did on a whim using the Thermionik Mark IIC+ model and using the ownhammer mesa traditional 4X12 V60 speaker (OH2-2 blended with the room mic). Playing a song "now that we're dead" off the new MetallicA album. Think it's pretty close to the album tone? minus my sloppy playing haha

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Last edited:

bugzapper

I haven't listened to the new Metallica album carefully, so I can't say anything about resemblance to the tone you have in mind.

But what you're playing sounds nice and raw and present.

fixdrummer80

Nope, the ac-30 model is killer and all of the models offer the clean channels of the amps as well as the dirty stuff. I'll try to post a clean riff or semi clean thing in the near future!!

fixdrummer80

On this I'm just playing around on the tele though the Thermionik AC-30 model and ownhammer justin york AC30 cab and a bit of logic space designer reverb. Just to give you a taste of the dynamic range of the model turning up and down the volume and a bit of the tone knob of the tele.
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

Trending Topics

Top Bottom