Keeley Delay Workstation - Thoughts and Experiences?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by RevelBandGuitar, Dec 7, 2016.

1. RevelBandGuitar

RevelBandGuitar Member

I haven't seen much talk about these since they were released. On paper it looks really nice, but would love to hear some thoughts from people who have used them. Overall quality of the sounds, things you like and don't like, etc.

2. LordByron

LordByron The Dude abides!

An eastbound man, in a westbound lane (ATL)
    I just recently got one and am still just getting a feel for it, but so far I really like both the delay and the Reverb tones. Controls are all quite intuitive. No real dings to hand out on it. As I get to know it better, I can weigh in more substantively, but I will give it a "so far, so good" and a "highly promising" as an initial grade.

Wolfboy1 and RevelBandGuitar like this.
  3. Jive Magillicudy

Jive Magillicudy Member

I would be curious about this as well. I saw someone in another thread mention that it was like having the Big Sky and the Timeline in one box, but I think that may have been a bit generous in describing it that way. When all you've got is a few videos on Youtube (and you know you can't play like Mike Hermans) its harder to know how a pedal will really behave. Appreciate the thoughts of the community, and thanks for posting this OP.

4. dcam1934

dcam1934 Member

5. kurt1981

kurt1981 Supporting Member

bump, also curious,

6. Tonekat

Tonekat Supporting Member

Just received my KDW today, have it set up and like what I'm hearing so far. I just had to take the heavy Line 6 DD4 off the board, it was getting so between that and the MM4 and Teese wah, I could barely lift the thing. Small and light is how I'm going and this fits the bill.

7. dhdfoster

dhdfoster Silver Supporting Member

Glad it sounds good.

I've been curious since it was released if it's analog dry through, which I doubt, but I've never seen any definitive answer either way.