Keeley Eccos or Walrus D1?

foshjoster

Looking at these two compact, versatile delays. Anyone have experience with one or the other?? Bonus points for recommendations of similar pedals!

yellowbaloon

Yeah the Eccos is more of a 'specialty' delay sound (which is awesome), so not what I'd choose if you need something versatile with different delay sounds.

coopdeville78

Silver Supporting Member
The Walrus looks like a nice Multi Delay and the Eccos just nails some particular sounds amazingly well. If delay is an important effect I’d use the Eccos alongside other options too if possible.
The Echosystem is a killer Multi Delay too and has some really unique sounds available!

Im looking at both of these also right now and wonder the same thing.

I want to mention you should not overlook the alexander quadrant which is amazing and $199.

aaronjcurtis

I bought the ECCOS as it was a great price (25% off) and I only want the one type of delay, and the looper is bonus so I can take the Ditto off my board. It’s also analog dry through which is important when I run a wet/dry rig eliminating any unwanted latency. The WA looks and sounds good too, but having too many delay types causes option paralysis for me sometimes.

andy474x

If the feature set of the D1 appeals to you, I’ll say I’ve been very happy with mine so far.

gec78221

Silver Supporting Member
Anyone compare d1 & the eccos? I really want to know how they stack up to each other tone wise.

Last edited:

jnam

Silver Supporting Member
Can't stress it enough, the D1's attack knob is an absolute game changer. Roll it back for transient-heavy percussive repeats, crank it up for swelled washy repeats.

Trending Topics