keeley work station: if other artists got the "monteray treatment"

Prince

trey: ross comp clone, 2x ts clone, whammy pedal, delay
This is what I've been calling for!
"The Big Red": in honor of our favorite ginger. Or the "Trey in One".
1 Keeley Comp, 2 Red Dirts, & a toggle for signal path order/compressor placement. Meaning you can place Comp before, in between, & after the Red Dirts (Trey style). Plus if the Red Dirts have the Baked/Mod+ toggle like the Tone Workstation, when using both toggles, users won't have to necessarily go for the "Trey Tone" of 2 TS's->Ross Comp.

NHBluesMan

SRV with wah/rotary/univibe, and 2 TS circuits (or a TS and a katana, or TS and Fuzz face depending on the era)

scotty31

Hendrix:
Octave, Fuzz, Vibe.....Dave Fox, lookin your way :D

But seriously.
Rhoads in a box:
Dist+, Plexi preamp, double tracker.

I always say how I want a Super Skreddy, he's already got several artist's sounds dialed in (Gilmour - all eras)(Hendrix therefore, but no wah yet), etc. He could probably toss them together easily enough.

But I know its not ever gonna happen, that's probably a HUGE capitol layout involved. So, if I want one, I'd have to do it myself. And I've thought often about getting some sheet metal and making something that you could just pop some pedals into, put the lid down and play (knobs popping out). Maybe even pulling the boards out and do it right. But its just not the same as it all being wired up internally in a cool pedal.
I said the same thing in one of the Skreddy threads. P19/Swirl/Echo would be an awesome Gilmour-in-a-box.

(Something)

The Edge: Rhythmic Delay
Johnny Buckland: Rhythmic Delay
Nigel Hendroff: Rhythmic Delay
Will Sergeant: Rhythmic Delay
Andy Summers: Rhythmic Delay

I'm just kidding. My dream "artist in a pedal" workstation would be a Jonny Greenwood pedal: Whammy > Shredmaster > Space Echo
I would buy the hell out of a Jonny Greenwood-in-a-box.

Reactions: tex

Z*Z*Z

Adam Jones - Marshall in a box, flanger, delay
Nels Cline - whammy, fuzz, vibrato
Jack White - whammy, big muff, moustache
Dan Auerbach - sovtek muff, superfuzz, slapback echo
Adam Franklin - wah, boss feedbacker, vox in a box

Trending Topics