• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Keeping Money Coming In

Twitchey

this summer I will stop working for the man.

I'm 35, have been in my current profession for 11 years and can command a nice wage (as a contractor). But it was always something I fell in to ... and if I don't change now I will live with a sense of regret.

I already have a skill set that should be marketable (with the correct kinds of application) i.e. my guitar and music skills.

However, I feel that it would be pertinent to invest in at least another one skill to keep money coming in, currently, I'm thinking training in a form of counseling and also reflexology.

For the pro musicians out there, do you have other jobs that you run concurrently, and please if you would like to share them and your experiences, I would be very grateful

Thanks,

Richey

GtrWiz

Start teaching. I don't know your background but just about anyone can teach beginners.

Trending Topics