Kelley Boss BD-2 before Tim = Holy Cow!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by tjinca1, Feb 1, 2012.

1. tjinca1

tjinca1 Member

Sorry, in the title I meant to say AFTER the Tim.

I had been using my Tim pedal for blues and lighter rock and my Pinnacle Deluxe for harder rock. The Tim had kicked my Keeley Modded Boss BD-2 Blues Driver off my board. On a whim I placed the BD2 after my Tim and when both are on it sounds freaking amazing! I kept a/bing with the Pinnacle Deluxe and the Pinnacle is coming in 2nd place! I was loving my Pinnacle too! I haven't stacked the Pinnacle with the Tim yet - gotta try that too now that I think about it...

With the BD2 and Tim it is a fuller, thicker, crunchier sound. Almost like Buckcherry I'd say. I hadn't stacked anything with the Tim before, but man am I glad I tried it.

Anyone else stacking anything with their Tim? Are you putting it after the Tim or before?

2. Orwells Ghost

Orwells Ghost Member

Pretty much everything I've put before my Timmy sounds incredible. My favourite is probably the Lunar Module, but I've also had great results with a Bearfoot Honey Bee, MP Ruby Red, and my Meathead. It's great how the Timmy doesn't fart out when it's being pushed; it stays nice and tight and just imparts whatever EQ you have dialled in.