• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Kelly Clarkson has good taste in music.

jcmark611

For the last few months "MySpace" has been asking musical artists to make playlists of their favorite songs. The featured artist now is Kelly Clarkson and I was impressed at her playlist.

Aerosmith - Dream On
Jimi Hendrix - Red House
Annie Lennox - Why
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Too bad she cannot put out music more like this, she's really got the voice for it.

FREELESSONSNOW

For the last few months "MySpace" has been asking musical artists to make playlists of their favorite songs. The featured artist now is Kelly Clarkson and I was impressed at her playlist.

Aerosmith - Dream On
Jimi Hendrix - Red House
Annie Lennox - Why
Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain - Willie Nelson
Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley
Johnny Cash - Hurt

Too bad she cannot put out music more like this, she's really got the voice for it.
Money calls

realityczech

Word is that was she who asked to have Jeff Beck appear with her on American Idol on that airing a few years ago.
Not a corporate billing as it were.

mc5nrg

Silver Supporting Member
She did put out a release that was pretty much her control...Clive Davis thought it wasn't commercial enough and wouldn't promote it.

Gas-man

Unrepentant Massaganist
She did put out a release that was pretty much her control...Clive Davis thought it wasn't commercial enough and wouldn't promote it.

Yup.

Last I heard she's back in the Clive fold so her next album will probably sell a kabillion.

CharAznable

Silver Supporting Member
My price is certainly lower than the million bucks you get for winning American Idol.

Hopefully she gains enough traction so that she can pull a John Mayer.

jcmark611

I don't think the winner got a million when Kelly won but, I could be wrong. I do think it's interesting she didn't pick a Reba McEntire song after being on tour with her all of last year. And it looks like promoters have much more faith in her now, she is schedule to play a 20,000+ seat arena here locally in August.

Trending Topics