I'm new to the whole Kemper world and would like to get rolling with some amp profiling. I've never done any recording, so this is a new world to me. Here are the questions I have:
- Which mid level (price wise) mic do you recommend?
- Do mic cables (quality) make a difference, if so which ones should I consider?
- Do I need a microphone preamp?
- Does the room quality make a difference, or can you profile an amp in a non-studio space?
- Any tips and tricks I should be utilizing as I profile an amp with the Kemper?