Kemper announcement tomorrow???

tjontheroad

Just Wanna Be Misunderstood
Vendor
Quote from FB page about 4 hours ago, "Ps. COOL ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW AT 8PM".

What, what, what is it!!!!

SliderJeff

As I stated on the Kemper forum, Relax. The annoucement is NOT from Kemper. If you check out the IG account that got REPOSTED from (@thatguyonguitar), THAT'S who is making a "cool announcement". C'mon kids, I know you're anxious, but taking 10 seconds to check out who said what keeps everyone from jumping the gun. I want the editor as much as everyone else who wants it, but we just need to wait until it's fully baked and they can release a worthy product, not a steaming pile.

Jeff

Dead-Pan

Kemper has been having random issues with the forum loading for a couple months.

Refreshing a couple times usually resolves it.

bokeh

I'm sure that people more in the know expect an editor and are probably correct. What would make me purchase a kemper product would be if they released a cheaper "play only" unit. e.g. I don't really want to spend time profiling and there are tons of really good profiles already out there. I just want to use them.

EL84 Abuser

I'm sure that people more in the know expect an editor and are probably correct. What would make me purchase a kemper product would be if they released a cheaper "play only" unit. e.g. I don't really want to spend time profiling and there are tons of really good profiles already out there. I just want to use them.
This has been brought up often. Removing the profiling electronics and hardware doesn't remove much cost - not nearly enough to warrant a competitive SKU.

skinvoyager

That will never happen, nor should it. Chris has stated the hardware required to profile is so insignificant compared to the rest of the unit that to leave it off would only save a few bucks. Why develop, produce, and support a product that essentially costs the same as but doesn’t have the signature feature of your flagship product?

gtr37

I would instant buy a 1200
Profile player

Hmmm... not interested from my perspective. The only reason I have for wanting a Kemper is to recreate my tube amps for gigs without having to carry them around. If I want a different amp, I'll just buy that amp; the value in the Kemper is weight/size and ease of use for gigging.

JMO, YMMV.

Trending Topics