Kemper Clip - Marshall JMP - A/M Audio Profiles _Rock Tones

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by JerEvil, Feb 26, 2015.

1. JerEvil

JerEvil Supporting Member

So, I had a cool opportunity to "test" a really nice Marshall JMP profile to provide some feedback to A/M Audio Profiles. This set was done by our own Rich A. (SkyHighRocks)

Whenever I play through a Marshall OR Marshall profile, I go right to early KISS for some reason!

I used Steven Slate drums on this. Quickly learned the bass part and had at it.

The profile is used "as is" with the exception of lowering the Gain a touch. Left the EQ alone. I really dig it and look forward to the whole pack coming out!

Anyway, here it is:
    [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/jerevil/kiss-nothin-2-lose-raprofile[/SOUNDCLOUD]

The bass is played with a pick - don't hold that against me if at all possible.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  2. SkyhighRocks

SkyhighRocks Member

Thanks again for doing this Jeremy! The pack will hopefully be out next week after some final tweaks. There should be 6 profiles, 3 through a cab with 75s (which was used on this clip) and 3 through a greenbacks cab. I'll post when they're ready.

3. JerEvil

JerEvil Supporting Member

You bet man! I LOVE a good Marshall profile and this one certainly delivers!

4. rdwilson

rdwilson Member

cool , I like it.