Kemper Profile of my Soldano SLO 100

zentman

Nothing you hear, didn't come out of the Kemper other than the wah... That is a Morley Bad Horsie wah. Everything else is as it was when it came through my monitors... No added EQ, no added delay, no anything with the exception of normalizing.

Gary

[SOUNDCLOUD]<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F46112194&show_artwork=true"></iframe>[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Embed fail.

riffy

Yes, embed fail... For some reason, I couldn't get it to embed... I just posted the link now

Gary

zentman

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/riffy1/new-soldano-slo-kemper-profile[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Audioholic

Sounds good on my phone. Can't wait to hear it on better speakers. Please post up your profile. Pretty please :)

zentman

I was getting there!!! Sounds as awesome as I have heard that Kemper sound and that is pretty awesome. Nice riffin'. :)

riffy

Sounds good on my phone. Can't wait to hear it on better speakers. Please post up your profile. Pretty please :)

That I will do my friend! I promise!
IT sounds good on the Adam 7s here... I hope it does on your freakin' GOOD monitors!

Gary

riffy

I was getting there!!! Sounds as awesome as I have heard that Kemper sound and that is pretty awesome. Nice riffin'. :)

Thank you Mike. Honestly, coming from you that DOES mean something to me... I do know you have GREAT ears and are an awesome player as well!

Gary

riffy

Now that an impressive tone.

Thank you kind sir... The Kemper does truly deliver... That is sooooooo like my live tone... If I were to crank that to gig levels... I truly wouldn't know the difference I believe!

Gary

Audioholic

sounds awesome!! I would of loved to hear the rhythm louder and the lead not as loud cause the rhythm sounds nice and chunky and Bad - A and is a bit buried ........

nice playing sir!!!

riffy

sounds awesome!! I would of loved to hear the rhythm louder and the lead not as loud cause the rhythm sounds nice and chunky and Bad - A and is a bit buried ........

nice playing sir!!!

Thanks man! That means a LOT from you... I have been listening to all the killer tones you have been getting from your Kemper... I believe we are onto something here!

Gary

tgp100

Beautiful solo Drizzt!
I think it would sound even bigger if you wide pan the rhythm guitars far left & right.

riffy

Beautiful solo Drizzt!
I think it would sound even bigger if you wide pan the rhythm guitars far left & right.

Thank you sir! I really appreciate that so much... I will try the panning next clip for sure!

Hope that solo preset is posted on the Kemper Forum now... It is riffy SLO.

Gary

Trending Topics

Top Bottom