• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Kemper Profiler Stage

dickjonesify

HW says “the rumor is $1799”. That’s as close a fact as we have haha.

Definitely no profiling abilities, by the looks of it.

There’s a button labeled “Pedals”. No idea what that means :dunno

Antipodes

The toaster has a single 1/4" send and two returns, one being 1/4", the other being XLR. If one of the returns is balanced, then it's the same but requires an XLR-1/4" converter for most uses. If neither return is balanced...well, I guess the question is whether noise effects profiling process or not as to whether it functions differently.
Actually that is out of date: stereo send and return are possible since an update last year I think. I have run FX in a stereo loop from a KPA.

dickjonesify

Ok, I can see that both buttons are outlined and that line points to the word “Profiler” so I’m guessing press both.

Still definitely no XLR in. Maybe one of the 1/4” ins is TRS and you can adapt it.

Last edited:

PaisleyWookie

If this is $1799, it’s going sell like hot cakes.
No way. They're competing against themselves at that point, since a toaster is the same price, works with any MIDI controller, and they both can be found used. They need to come in at $1500 or less.

bonchie123

But there’s two buttons. One labeled Browser and one Perform.

Maybe if you hit both. Still don’t see an XLR input. I hope it does.
Probably if you hold down the button, it goes to profiler mode. That’s why that line is drawn out from that button to the word “Profiler.”

Input is likely shared with another input somehow to save space.

Kemper is profiling. No way they don’t have that capability on a new flagship release.

Trending Topics