Kemper question I can't find an answer for

im getting ready to buy a kemper powerhead. My question is, are there any differences between a brand new 2017 model and older models?

I wasn't sure if they had made updates to address any issues with earlier models that may have been discovered etc etc.

Any feature/functionality/IO/connectivity or other changes?

Thanks!!

CreamTele2

There were some issues with LEDs in some of the earliest units. I'm pretty sure thats completely resolved (no issues with my 2015 unit), but other than that, there are no differences

Reactions: KSL

KSL

There's a button label change but I forgot which it was. The functionality is the same across models only the label is different

VCuomo

It was answered in another TGP thread (but it's understandable that you didn't find it using Search because it's hard to pick out of the thread):
... There was a problem with the toaster's front panel LEDs in early production units (I have one of them), but the issue was resolved and the front panels on problem units were swapped out at no charge under warranty (and I think they even did the free swap for units that were out of warranty).
Yep, some aesthetic things such as the chickenhead's or the cabinet's colour. Besides, on the earliest specimens guitar input and HPs out were inverted.

Classic, vintage collector's items nowadays :)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom