Kemper Track Recording in Logic...

newb3fan

I can't hear my output of a guitar track through my apogee duet into Logic X all of a sudden. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I'm connected OUT from the Kemper L/R with XLR into IN 1/2 in the apogee for a stereo audio track in Logic. This has been working fine for a long time and now all of a sudden it is not. I need to INPUT MONITOR, right. Can anyone help me with what might be wrong in the setup. It's driving me crazy today....thanks in advance.

JerEvil

Vendor
I can't hear my output of a guitar track through my apogee duet into Logic X all of a sudden. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I'm connected OUT from the Kemper L/R with XLR into IN 1/2 in the apogee for a stereo audio track in Logic. This has been working fine for a long time and now all of a sudden it is not. I need to INPUT MONITOR, right. Can anyone help me with what might be wrong in the setup. It's driving me crazy today....thanks in advance.
Yeah, the "I" Input button shout be on. Also make sure you are outputting that track to your main 1-2 out (if that's how you have it set yup).

fazer

Are you getting visual confirmation your signal is present in Logic via its meters? If not maybe your system has defaulted away from the interface you are trying to use - mine has done that to me before and reset itself to the Mac ins and outs with no obvious reason.

newb3fan

Are you getting visual confirmation your signal is present in Logic via its meters? If not maybe your system has defaulted away from the interface you are trying to use - mine has done that to me before and reset itself to the Mac ins and outs with no obvious reason.

No I’m not. The signal is there on the meters of the Apogee interface but not on the track of the DAW. However when I load a new track with a software instrument and Konstantinos is plays whatever instrument I load and play on my midi keyboard just fine and I can hear it, record it, play it back, etc.

fazer

No I’m not. The signal is there on the meters of the Apogee interface but not on the track of the DAW. However when I load a new track with a software instrument and Konstantinos is plays whatever instrument I load and play on my midi keyboard just fine and I can hear it, record it, play it back, etc.
Under Logic/Preferences/Audio are both the output and input device set to the interface you are trying to use?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom