Kemper tracking #!

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by SBRocket, Feb 9, 2012.

1. SBRocket

SBRocket Gold Supporting Member

I got it, It'll be here tomorrow... Fun!

SB

2. fakeox

fakeox Member

Cool, enjoy!

3. jeff5x0

jeff5x0 Member

Lucky you! I called Sweetwater again today and they said they did not get the full order in. They are expecting more on Monday, but my salesman said Monday for sure the first time, then when I pressed him a little bit I got this:

Jeff,

We are not 100% sure no. We are 90% sure.

Brandon Eden, Sales Engineer

Novamusik only got 4 in and they have 7 on the list. So Im bummed, but happy for you buddy! Does anyone know if Thomann ships over to the US? Their website says they do and that its only around 40 bucks. Has anyone done this? If so how long did it take? I have emailed them 3 times now, and they have yet to respond.

4. DigitalTube

DigitalTube Member

If I were you I'd get it from some store in the USA, in case you ever need to return it for repairs etc..I was on the SW list from the time it was announced, and they had one for me, but i passed on it, it sounded to me like they can fill all the orders they have fairly quick, I would not bother to deal with buying from Europe.

5. jeff5x0

jeff5x0 Member

Yea thats probably sound advice. Im dying to get my hands on one of these things. I guess a few more days wont kill me lol!