KEMPER VIDEO- my band's new promo video

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by tvegas99, Apr 15, 2015.

1. tvegas99

tvegas99 Silver Supporting Member

80% of this video was done with the Kemper, sounds used were mostly divided by 13 ftr37, ert33, suhr pt100 or 72 marshall- all profiles are MBritt, the only guitar used with the Kemper was my 91 Jeff Beck Strat, at the time we shot this video I had only owned the Kemper for a couple of weeks

Some of the video has clips in it that are a year old, last year I was using a Suhr Badger 30 (el34's) with a pedalboard and a gold top PRS DGT

I'm really happy with the Kemper, I bought it mainly to see how it performed for this video shoot, we do a promo video every year this time, we setup and record for about 3-4 hrs, getting great guitar sounds is the last thing on anybody's mind, we go very quickly from song to song

The guys who recorded this genuinely raved about the ease of recording with the Kemper and the sounds it produces, while they were editing I kept getting emails asking about my sci-fi toaster amp, they record with lots of other bands regularly and wondered if they could afford to buy one for our studio

thanks for checking it out

comments and criticisms are welcome, it is long, most songs only last about 20-30 secs... the only guitar solo is at 26:00

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. lonestargtr

lonestargtr Silver Supporting Member

Sounds great! I need to come see you play next we're in Vegas.

3. tvegas99

tvegas99 Silver Supporting Member

Thanks Mike, my band is based out of Philly, we play from DC to Boston as well ... one of the first songs I had to learn when we started was Amazed ;)

Hope to catch Lonestar the next time you are nearby... your profiles are amazing!! They are the reason I purchased a Kemper.

Thanks again!

4. C-4

C-4 Member

Here for now, Europe when I die. Am I dead yet?
    Great video, and some group! WOW!
    The Kemper sounds really good. ;)

5. 3dognate

3dognate Supporting Member

I'm a little pissed off at you now....

You have 5 lead singers and I can't even find one worth a sh!t....

6. 6strang

6strang Supporting Member

Excellent variety. I would enjoy watching you all in concert. It looks like you all enjoy the music and entertaining. Way to go!