• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Keyboard for guitarist

strike3

I am doing alot more top 40 these days, and think it might be fun to try to add some synth parts(simple). Two guitar band and we are faking the keyboard parts on guitar.
Im clueless regarding keys/synth/midi/triggers, etc. Budget is around $300 used. Im looking for something easy to edit, with as many usable voices, gimmicks, etc as possible. An example of what im looking for would be the synth line in Just What I needed (cars). I saw one at Guitar Center this week that had a vocoder, which might be cool at times too. Synth/organ/effects are more important to me than piano. Any advice or direction would be great! If it can sample, so much the better.
Have a great day!

Trending Topics