Kicking Me Down

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dave35, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Dave35

Dave35 Member

My latest work in progress. Basically just the backing for now. Ive got some lyrics im tossing around and also tried some solo stuff over it but havent decided on anything yet. ive have this killer Wah solo diddy rolling through my head but ive just started using a Wah pedal in the last month or so and cant really play it like i hear so its a bit frustrating.

In the meantime, anyone who deems it worthy, feel free to play me something over it because id love to hear it :D

Kicking Me Down

2. jakester

jakester Guest

Dave....just to acknowledge that you took time out of your busy day to post a little clip for us here. I didnt notice one bit of feedback so I will say thank you for giving us a little hint as to your sound and playing. Its nice to know that someone has taken the time to give you a bit of feedback, Keep up the good work and someday you will come back and post a clip that will abslutely floor the whole forum. Thank you for sharing. JAKE:D

3. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thanks Jake. yeah, good bad or ugly its nice to know that someone listens :D

BTW, even though im divorced, i love your sig....hehehe

Got a bunch of stuff here

4. modRod

modRod Member

i did listen, too, and i play over your tracks, but i'm not able to record at my place. (and i woudn't post it here. i'm old, slow and bad :) ) i like your backing tracks and i like that you take the time to make clips for all of us. thank you..

arndt

5. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thanks Arndt. Im glad you get some use out of my stuff. My personal opinion is that nothing you nor anyone else records would ever be "to bad" to post. Maybe some folks feel that way but i dont. I enjoy playing music, its my favorite hobby aside from sex, and i dont post here or elsewhere to get into a "measuring" contest.

I like this forum and im glad RedAnt pointed me to it because its great to hear what other people are playing. Its an added to bonus, and an honor, to hear someone that played over one of my tunes. Jake mentioned above that someday i will "floor" the forum with a recording. To be honest, i kinda doubt it.....lot more talent than me around here but it doesnt really matter to me either. I just love playing.