• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

kimock interview

Thanks for the link. I have more understanding now of the dude that posts here. He has strong opinions in the P&T section, always insightful and passionate. Tasty player.

I appreciate his thoughts on how music can be self indulgent, and suspends time! He's not far up the road from me in MD, I'd love to sit in and jam a bit....just a dream eh?

:AOK

bilbal

Thanks for the link. I liked the part where he was talking about his band lineup and mentioned he "met" Johnny 19 years ago.

Kimock's great. They'll be in my area in April and I'm stoked.

b

zzzezums

Gold Supporting Member
thanks for posting. great player and generous with his considerable expertise.

kwaves99

LV Thanks for the link. Great interview. Can't wait to see Crazy Engine........the first new band of his in over 3 years!!!!!!

karmadave

Gold Supporting Member
Cool! I am definitely going to catch one of their shows, in late March, at GAMH...

-KD

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
Love that video, great guitar tone and the B3 kills on that second tune!

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
Steve is such an interesting guy. I love his sense of humor.

Other things that suspend time: drawing and reading.

soulmap

beautiful
- thanks for the link

very eloquent; with his guitar, with words and even internet posting.
appreciated (guess I'm just patting myself on the back for my capacity to appreciate);)
interesting concepts and beautiful sounds

I'm on a bill with Crazy Engine next fall - http://www.bearcreekmusicfestival.com/
I will be there for Steve's set, no doubt

JS335

Must be a joy for him to have his son in the band. Sounds like the kid's got plenty of groove. :AOK

marcher5877

I read an interview that he did about 10 years ago and he said something that I will never forget.

Some guy was talking to him after a show and just going on and on about how amazing the band was and how he had this transidental magical experience and it really altered reality and Kimock said something to the effect of "I was just playing the guitar, YOU had that experience, it YOU who was the power and ability to have that when listening to music, other people don't have transidential experiences when at a bar listening to a band play, but YOU did"

It really shifted my perspective. I realized that my love for music wasnt because the music was so strong, it was because my love was so strong.

Thanks Steve, you're always an inspiration.

Thinsocks

Silver Supporting Member
not to hijack the thread, but I have one of those rare little DeArmond amp like Steve's in the emporium right now. you know, in case anyone is interested.

Trending Topics