King of Tone waiting list and Gmail users

JohnnyBGoode

Hi,
I've decided to get on the KoT waiting list, to eventually get a KoT however, the website states: GMAIL USERS:Gmail blocks the reply, sorry you probably won't get a reply.

I don't use any other email and really don't want to open another account just for this. Anyone had experience with the waiting list using Gmail?

I've sent a question about this to the regular Analogman email and didn't get a reply yet. Only a day has passed since sending and all is good... even if they'll miss the email all is good... I'm just too curious to wait for their reply, sorry... :)

Kylote

I don't think I ever got a reply when I signed up in January... but I assume my request to be added went through fine o_O

thecomposinator

Silver Supporting Member
I got the reply in gmail too. But if you're paranoid just keep looking at the king of tone delays page to see where the wait list dates are and when yours is there you can make sure to be in contact with Mike. He's an awesome guy, you'll be taken care of.

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
I never got the reply; apparently I got it in 2013 or something. I randomly emailed Mike when I saw they were building ones from 2014 (I joined the list in 2011). He said they sent it and I mist have missed it. They made mine and shipped it a day later.

orogeny

Gold Supporting Member
You probably won't get a reply to your email from Mike or his people unless they see this posting on TGP. They are horrible at email communications. I called Mike out on the bad communications (after many attempts to reach them) and he got very defensive and unprofessional.
i can email mike this very minute and will hear from him no later than tomorrow - probably today. i have a boatload of old emails that indicate just that.

JohnnyBGoode

You probably won't get a reply to your email from Mike or his people unless they see this posting on TGP. They are horrible at email communications. I called Mike out on the bad communications (after many attempts to reach them) and he got very defensive and unprofessional.
That's okay... I don't expect anyone to be perfect. Hope you guys could resolve things peacefully at the end of the discussion.

fabulusfab777

Gold Supporting Member
Don't want to sidetrack your thread, but talking about the e-mail from the King of Tone waiting list, I had almost forgot I got in, and actually just received the e-mail that I can order, so I'm very excited about that. I have no idea how long I've been on it though. I have an hotmail account, so I don't know about gmail

wundergussy

Silver Supporting Member
I have emailed Mike maybe eight times in the last two weeks; some about purchasing stuff, and some just shooting the poop. Every one has had a tesponse within 24 hours.

analogmike

Platinum Supporting Member
If you email ME, I reply 100%, within a day. My guys are not quite as good, but they are really busy trying to get pedals out. But never unprofessional, although we get a lot of rude people, and after a few rude emails I have no reason to be nice anymore. We don't need rude customers, life is too short :)

eddie knuckles

Gold Supporting Member
Mike is good people. I was on the waiting list some 9 months-ish or so, and I have Gmail; no troubles at all as well.

Clark GriswoId

Looks Great. Little Full, Lotta Sap.
Silver Supporting Member
Ive been on line since last August- by this October/ November 2016 my number will be called- im happy to wait

MartinPiana

Gold Supporting Member
This was a reminder to check the waiting list, since I signed up last April 3. They're only to Jan. 6 unfortunately. Anticipation continues to ...

mr_william

i use hotmail, didn't receive a response back?

i sent a request to join the list on 25/05/2015 or 05/25/2015...

does anyone know the email address that i'm likely to receive the call from? i'd hate to miss this...

analogmike

Platinum Supporting Member
i use hotmail, didn't receive a response back?

i sent a request to join the list on 25/05/2015 or 05/25/2015...

does anyone know the email address that i'm likely to receive the call from? i'd hate to miss this...
You should get an immediate auto reply from analogspam@aol.com unless hotmail or gmail blocks it.

When you reach the top, you will get an email from something like analogmike1@analogman.com but it comes through mailchimp. Email me if you don't get a reply when your date comes up on the KOT status page :
http://www.analogman.com/kotdelay.htm

Trending Topics