King Tone Soloist

KurtisAZ

Gold Supporting Member
Boys and girls I just want to share my total excitement for the forthcoming stand alone tubescreamer side of the King Tone Duellist. Absolutely love this sound and was stoked to see a new incarnation of the doyleist in Josh smith’s rig rundown today!

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Yes, I saw it too. I was told back in November it would be out by the end of the month. I know there are always delays with pedal releases. I would love to have just the TS side.

KurtisAZ

Gold Supporting Member
Yes, I saw it too. I was told back in November it would be out by the end of the month. I know there are always delays with pedal releases. I would love to have just the TS side.
Oh yes I’m keeping an open spot warm on my board.

RolandKorg

Boys and girls I just want to share my total excitement for the forthcoming stand alone tubescreamer side of the King Tone Duellist. Absolutely love this sound and was stoked to see a new incarnation of the doyleist in Josh smith’s rig rundown today!
Oh, cool. I love the look of the King Tone stuff. Maybe this one will be priced where i can justify the 'beauty premium.'

woof*

I’ve been waiting ever since I saw Doyle’s.
I absolutely love my Duellist but only use the 808 side...like most people.
Saw Josh’s rig rundown today too and that’s encouraging.

petty1818

That’s pretty cool. I still have an issue with how expensive these pedals are but every time I listen to the Duellist, I just love the Tubescreamer side. I am not even really a tubescreamer fan but this one seems unique. Really nails some rootsy/Zz top type tones that I love. I will probably pick one up!

KurtisAZ

Gold Supporting Member
I’m in the same boat. It just does something Fundamentally sweet to the sound. Price tag is what it is I suppose

theSoyf

I love the Blues Power but it doesn't cut through quite as much as a TS. Excited to check out the Soloist and some of the extra features that a normal TS doesn't have like I believe there is a knob to increase "fatness".

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
They ship from Santa Barbara, CA.
I just grabbed one last night. I have literally been checking his website a couple of times a day for the past few weeks. I tried ome more time late last night, and there they werr!
I love my Duellist, but I mostly only use the TS side. I have been needing this for a while.

theSoyf

I have literally been checking his website a couple of times a day for the past few weeks. I tried ome more time late last night, and there they werr!
Haha me too!!! I usually check once every morning and was stoked to see them this morning.

Trending Topics