Kingsley D32 or /13 ERT33?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by granite, Oct 1, 2005.

1. Dave LaP

Dave LaP Member

Oh yeah. The London is as basic as it gets/ I didn't have any trouble figuring out the Kingsley though....Knew exactly how to get a great lead sound using the power switch, the pentode triode, etc. It was a teriffic lead sound. In fact, getting the lead sound is the hardest part with the D30. Getting the clean is about as basic as you can get. It just wasn't for me.

I think the London sounds great...

Different strokes huh? Sorry to divert this thread...I just realized I'd been prattling on and the real subject is supposed to be Kingsley and D13.....:)

2. Funky Chicken

Funky Chicken Member

I thought of bringing up the London, too-it does exactly what you are describing and seems to love all guitars/pickups equally.

3. bobbymack

bobbymack Supporting Member

My band plays much of the same type music, in fact we cover a few Gin Blossoms and Toad tunes, and some classic rock as well.

I haven't had the pleasure of playing a London, but I can tell you that the Kingsley aces the territory you are describing in spades...

4. granite

granite Member

This is exactly what I wanted to hear.