• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Kingsley Merlin - Midi controller.

rck

cool idea! I imagine the process of mounting/modding guitars will scare some off.

mkr1

Silver Supporting Member
I got the demo video in my YT feed, since I subscribe to Simon's channel, and at first wondered if it were some sort of multi-effect pedal, when I heard modulation kick in! It's a clever and practical approach - but if you grab n go with multiple or random guitars for gigs, you'd have be thoughtful about the switch mods and cost. Replacing a tone control with the multi-position rotary (which implies a rewire of the remaining as a master tone, depending on the guitar) would be my preference.

Trending Topics