• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Kirk Hammett now a Gibson artist (sig coming?)

chrisrocksusa

I was annoyed for a second but then I remembered they’re both just trying to get paid.

i wonder if he’ll have a black custom, or do something lame like a model he’s never been known for playing

Props to gibbo for signing Dave Mustaine and Kirk Hamster.

Benz2112

Memba?
Gold Supporting Member
A 45 year old investment banker was a teen in the mid 90's. He had a chain wallet, listened to AiC, Tool, Metallica, and now he can spend $15k on a custom shop signature edition. The Gibson banker bros have watched Sterling Ball sell the same guy 20 different Petrucci guitars, and want a piece of the pie.

diogoguitar

A 45 year old investment banker was a teen in the mid 90's. He had a chain wallet, listened to AiC, Tool, Metallica, and now he can spend $15k on a custom shop signature edition. The Gibson banker bros have watched Sterling Ball sell the same guy 20 different Petrucci guitars, and want a piece of the pie.
are you specifically talking about me, really? :p :p :p :p

diogoguitar

I wonder if he broke up with ESP or he is just adding on to Gibson.

Either way, it would be interesting to see an R9 inspired by the Greenie. Not for me, but I'm sure some deep pocket buyers will want it

What would be even more interesting is in the event that Kirk DID breakup with ESP, what his superstrat is going to look like.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom