Kiss At Walmart

Papajuice

Gold Supporting Member
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but thought it was funny and talk about a whole new point of selling out, but i give them props for it.

tnvol

Ufologist
I cringe to think that back in the day I thought these were the coolest guys on the planet. I wonder when they will start playing nightly in Vegas.

dantedayjob

I used to like KISS, too bad they don't exist anymore and Gene and Paul are forced to play in the tribute group...

cvansickle

Gold Supporting Member
I pissed my pants laughing, especially at Paul and the makeup customer!

And Eric with the pit spray - typical for a drummer, right?

derekd

Silver Supporting Member
I make it a point to never kiss at Wal mart, you might wind up on that "People Of Wal Mart". site

soulohio

funny! and KISS playing in Vegas would be a great thing.. I would love to catch a flight out there and see those guys... but chances are it would be a review with no original members or something...

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
If you ever watch Gene's show "Family Jewels" you'd know he's all about money and deals and making cash. It's pretty funny how much his daily life revolves around making a buck and/or cashing in on the Kiss fame.

Peeb

I used to like KISS, too bad they don't exist anymore and Gene and Paul are forced to play in the tribute group...
Totally agree!

If Paul and Ringo get back together, will it be 'the Beatles"? :nuts

Kiss was fun in the 70s, but it's gone.

Trending Topics