KK's Priest - Sermons Of The Sinner (10/1/2021)

SERMONS OF THE SINNER is an incredible collection of future metal classics, sure to be one of the stand-out metal releases of 2021.

With Downing on guitar, KK's PRIEST also features ex-Judas Priest member Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals, who fronted the band for eight years and recorded two studio albums, Jugulator, featuring the GRAMMY® nominated track "Bullet Train," and Demolition, plus two live albums. They are joined by Tony Newton (Voodoo Six) on bass, A.J. Mills (Hostile) on guitar and Sean Elg (DeathRiders/Cage) on drums.

Jollyb

Gold Supporting Member
SERMONS OF THE SINNER is an incredible collection of future metal classics, sure to be one of the stand-out metal releases of 2021.

With Downing on guitar, KK's PRIEST also features ex-Judas Priest member Tim "Ripper" Owens on vocals, who fronted the band for eight years and recorded two studio albums, Jugulator, featuring the GRAMMY® nominated track "Bullet Train," and Demolition, plus two live albums. They are joined by Tony Newton (Voodoo Six) on bass, A.J. Mills (Hostile) on guitar and Sean Elg (DeathRiders/Cage) on drums.

That sounds more like Priest then.......Priest. :aok

Jollyb

Gold Supporting Member
Kk was the founding member. He wrote The Ripper. Sad Wings.....KK IS Priest. Judas Priest and KKs Priest are playing on the same night..........I'm going to see KK. :rockin :dude

HoboMan

Gold Supporting Member
Sounded like Iron Maiden.
KK's fretboard is very scalloped.

That's all I got.

Bob Maximus

Gold Supporting Member

sounds great. The song premise and lyrics are the most anti-metal pop yuck I've heard to date. "Raise your fists at the rock concert"...FFS

johnny q

It's great to see KK back out there, making new music. Ripper is a great choice of vocalist obviously when looking to bring the JP vibe. However, as some noted - these tracks are quite generic and derivative. Thus, making this release a bit of a guilty pleasure type listen for me personally. I hope they tour, I will be there.

Ozone Baby

I like it better than the tracks I've heard from the last Judas Priest and Iron Maiden albums.
The drummer is a standout.

Did KK always play with a scalloped board?
Either way, his solo was cool.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom