Klon Centaur, should I let it go??

drbob1

Silver Supporting Member
I sold my horsey man when they were $1500, now I might get twice that. That's a nice guitar in difference. Do I regret it? No, it helped pay off the mortgage in 08, but my silver one is staying. I don't need the money right now, I can play it from time to time, and someday I'll move it on... I'm asking myself the same question about the Moog 104MSD, though. At $3k+ that's a lot of pedal to have sitting around when I also own 20 other analog delays. Entropy being what it is, they'll probably both still be here when I die!

I am in the middle of home renovations and could use the cash. I see these things posted from $2,000.00-$3,000.00. Does anyone know what is realist currently?

jvin248

While you still have the Klon pedal, try to find a good replacement you like.
You can A/B with a looper pedal like this until you find one you can accept. Perhaps the $25 Golden Horse is enough (that's what I have and no interest in getting a real Klon). Then sell the Klon.

coltonius

Señor Member
Silver Supporting Member
I am in the middle of home renovations and could use the cash. I see these things posted from $2,000.00-$3,000.00. Does anyone know what is realist currently?
  1. Go to Reverb and search "Klon Centaur"
  2. On the left side of the page under "Show Only", select Sold Listings
  3. Go back to the top and sort by Most Recent First
  4. Deduct 8.5% of the sale price (5% selling fee, 3.5% money processing fee) and subtract your shipping costs.
  5. Tada.

Trending Topics