Klon Clips

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by brianf, Jun 28, 2008.

1. brianf

brianf Member

I have a Klon on order from William F. He said I would get it in 12 to 16 weeks. I'm very pleased.

Now, I have never heard one. Any quality clips anywhere? I checked proguitarshops.com and they have yet to add one to the list.

Thanks

brianf

2. MrMunky

MrMunky Silver Supporting Member

here are some of mine. I'll let you and whomever else cares be the judge of the level of quality :)

http://www.inrerocknroll.com/tunes/Klon.mp3 <- The Klon here is supplying all of the dirt, and it is by itself, at a low volume into a clean amp modeler. In other words, it's not "pushing" anything. I'm one of the few people who think a Klon rocks that way.

http://www.inrerocknroll.com/tunes/KlonHB.mp3 <- Here's a Klon paired with a BJF Honey Bee. Both the HB and the Klon appear on their own. Then they appear stacked, with the Klon running into the HB.

3. bloodlemons

bloodlemons Member

That sounded pretty good to me, especially with the HB. Nice!

4. Blueser

Blueser Member

5. Thor

Thor Member

Mr Munky - that was some fantastic playing (and stellar tone) on that Klon/HB clip. Of course now you have convinced me that I can justify picking up a Klon to go with my HB!!

Cheers,

Edward

6. Shnook

Shnook Supporting Member

7. sanhozay

sanhozay klon free since 2009