Klon KTR ...any updates? (sorry)

SinglecutGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Just don't feel like sifting through endless pages of threads.

Has there been any progress getting these made again? Any leads?

I checked with the waiting list that I'm on Friday, as the previous rumor was early Feb. They reported back they have no new news and have not heard from Bill. And went on to say that when they hear anything they will report to the folks on the wait list.

For what it's worth.

SinglecutGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Yikes.

Has Bill given any confirmation that a new builder had been found and that they were being produced? Is there at least that info?

edm4462

No need to apologize. I'm sure you aren't the only person that's curious. I recieved the following e-mail on February 2nd:''I wanted to let you know where we are with the KTR production. I spoke with Bill again on Friday and he told me the circuit boards are done and the powder coating has begun. The slowdown is in the finishing if the enclosures. We don't have an eta at this time but will certainly let you know as soon as I hear anything.'' So it sounds close.

No need to apologize. I'm sure you aren't the only person that's curious. I recieved the following e-mail on February 2nd:''I wanted to let you know where we are with the KTR production. I spoke with Bill again on Friday and he told me the circuit boards are done and the powder coating has begun. The slowdown is in the finishing if the enclosures. We don't have an eta at this time but will certainly let you know as soon as I hear anything.'' So it sounds close.
Thank you.

Ryan84

This actually sounds promising. On the list too. Can't wait until they are ready.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
Yes, some people want to buy pedals. It's shocking, considering this is a gear forum. Oh wait...
I think you may have missed the point of the comment you are responding to. Wanting to "buy pedals" isn't really that relevant to the topic at hand.

I think you may have missed the point of the comment you are responding to. Wanting to "buy pedals" isn't really that relevant to the topic at hand.
It's completely relevant. It appears you are the one to have missed the point. The OP appears interested in purchasing this pedal. Another person chimed in with a sarcastic comment in regards. I actually put it BACK on topic.

MasterEvan07

Where's that buzzing coming from...?
Gold Supporting Member
Which "list" are y'all on? I was on one for the first run, but I don't even remember where now!

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
It's completely relevant. It appears you are the one to have missed the point. The OP appears interested in purchasing this pedal. Another person chimed in with a sarcastic comment in regards. I actually put it BACK on topic.

He commented on a pedal that's been mostly out of production for several years with almost no real information available regarding it's next production run. His comment, while sarcastic, makes perfect sense. Wanting to just "buy pedals" is different than asking about this specific pedal. Especially considering the alternatives available. If he wants to just buy pedals, he has plenty to choose from that are currently for sale.

mcdes

Member of no importance
He commented on a pedal that's been mostly out of production for several years with almost no real information available regarding it's next production run. His comment, while sarcastic, makes perfect sense. Wanting to just "buy pedals" is different than asking about this specific pedal. Especially considering the alternatives available. If he wants to just buy pedals, he has plenty to choose from that are currently for sale.
its ok, the rest of us are just ignoring him........

joe_k

i heard he secretly contracted EHX to build it for him and call it Soul Food. He wanted to see if it would still give people a boner if it cost less than $100.

King Rat

i heard he secretly contracted EHX to build it for him and call it Soul Food. He wanted to see if it would still give people a boner if it cost less than $100.
what you heard is a lie. and a bad one at that.

You guys are still waiting? :facepalm
dhdfoster, Yes, you are right. By most TGP standards this comment is totally relevant. But in the rest of the universe it's considered a sarcastic drive by.

I was simply stating the guy was interested in purchasing this pedal. If that is not relevant in a gear forum, then pardon me.

JackJordan

Nice! :spit I really laughed at that one.

It does feel rather hopeless that I will ever get the opportunity to buy this pedal... I think Bill has strung us around too long for me to actually want to buy one of his anyway.

Cheers! :aok

BMX

Silver Supporting Member
I finally gave up last week and ordered a klone. I'm still on the waiting list for the ktr. I might still want it after getting the clone. I hope the ktr builds come out soon and do well for Bill and all his fans.

dhdfoster

Gold Supporting Member
dhdfoster, Yes, you are right. By most TGP standards this comment is totally relevant. But in the rest of the universe it's considered a sarcastic drive by.

I was simply stating the guy was interested in purchasing this pedal. If that is not relevant in a gear forum, then pardon me.
Fine. If that's the way you perceive it then that's the way it is. Peace.

Trending Topics