• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Klon KTR REAL Pix

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
"TURE" Bypass in that japanese instruction sheet. Oops.

whoismarykelly

Oh look! This is a thing I can change!
The art is so bad. I have been semi-curious to see what the circuit does after Timmy, Barber LTD SR, EP Booster, other ODs, things that, god forbid you say they're the same, but really can't we agree things that are in the same universe. My point is I've been curious but not nursing a serious jones, but that art is so wack and the price is dear enough that at this point I want a klone more than a ktr. Seriously, there's enough red flags to really make me wonder if the builder had completely lost his mind.
I think the common consensus is that it makes your guitar louder and more distorted.

ShredSquatch

Conspiracy Experience Director & Stunt Guitarist
Gold Supporting Member

That text looks very pixelated. I think it's photoshopped. Even the text for the one on the board looks different.

I really hope that text is not on there but if it is I'll still get one.

orogeny

klon
the
ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kills the rest and keeps threads rolling while keeping things real.

JohnRegular

That text looks very pixelated. I think it's photoshopped. Even the text for the one on the board looks different.

I really hope that text is not on there but if it is I'll still get one.
We heard the same thing when the M5 pictures first emerged, and the Flashback X4 too...

buddachile

Disclaimer: below is simply my personal opinion.

I still don't believe the forthcoming pedal will have that silly text on top on the grounds that it is incredibly STOOPID in every way. It's in the wrong orientation and looks thin, unartful and dumb. The message itself is STOOPID in how it risks alienating potential customers and only serves to protect a fragile ego. I chalk this up to someone's fun internet hoax. If I'm wrong I feel for the builder because this would reveal him to be quite a moron, which I don't think he is. If the pedal were to come out with that text on top I would have to change my opinion, not that my opinion matters to anyone but me...

ChaseTMP

Gold Supporting Member
All signs point to the high probablity, that this is the actual text/layout. I mentioned months ago, here at TGP, that Bill, mentioned to me during a lengthy phone conversation, that there would be some text on the KTR, that some; may "get the joke" and others; may not.

Trending Topics