Koll Superior in Premier Guitar Magazine

Discussion in 'The Small Company Luthiers' started by Dave Klausner, Jul 16, 2008.

1. WahmBoomAh

WahmBoomAh World Crass Guitarist Silver Supporting Member

the world has yet to discover what we here all know ...Saul is a very bad man (to quote a previous poster) !!!!!!!!!

Good news gets around slow but steady

2. edwarddavis

edwarddavis Supporting Member

very nice guitar and Glad Saul is getting some exposure not that he needs it:bow

3. riker4208

riker4208 Member

That's funny because someone told me he's done with the superior line. Maybe that was just hearsay.

4. Dave Klausner

Dave Klausner Member

I'll bet those were photos Saul gave them, so it could be yours. The flame on the neck seems really similar, but the grain on the headstock, at least in the light in the pictures, looks different.

Either way, you've got a sweet guitar there!

5. tedwoods

tedwoods Member

Thanks, it looks like my guitar, smells like my guitar, so that must be my guitar!
    I've just noticed that the headstock photo is of an unbound neck and headstock, which would explain the difference in grain as it would belong to another guitar, so you probably got it right about Saul giving them the pics.

So, I guess that would mean my guitar's famous!:jo

Anyway, in all seriousness, it's an amazing instrument as are all Saul's creations.You know when an instrument is "special" when you don't strive to find flattering sounding adjectives and superlatives to describe it but instead trying to wipe the smile off your face every time you pick it up.
    It just feels and sounds right!

A big thank you to Saul and also our own TGPer "JingleJungle" for putting this exceptional instrument in my hands.

Ted

6. rawkguitarist

rawkguitarist Member

Cool. Hope my Premier Guitar is in the mail box soon. Yeah, that's a cool guitar and Saul does deserve the press. Although, if you have bought a guitar from him recently, you'd know he's not hurting for business. (took a year and 2 months :jo) Although, I have only played one of his guitars, if he puts close to the attention and passion into other guitars as he did mine, all his are special. He cares greatly about making every guitar unique and as good as anyone could make it. Just talke to him in an email or especially on the phone you'll know he's in this biz cause he loves making magical instruments from wood, steel and plastic. There are some amazing guitar builders out there and Saul even stands out among them...

7. LowWatt

LowWatt Member

Yep. Saul makes my dream guitar. If I could order a guitar from any builder in the world it'd be him. Something about his sense of style and parts that does it for me. His rep definitely doesn't hurt either.