korg 301 dl, sound clips??

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Aj_rocker, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

hey i have just brought one and wondered if someone had a sound clip ??

Thanks

AJ

2. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

3. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

bump?????????????????????????????

4. gururyan

gururyan Member

Maybe I'm missing something, but if you just bought one...why do you need a clip? I had one, didn't enjoy it...wasn't intuitive or user friendly. I only picked it up because it was always mentioned in regards to ducking. This was a few years ago, so I can't remember details, but I do remember not being wowed by the tones or features.

Here is an old shot of it:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2008
  5. teefus

teefus Silver Supporting Member

i had one for a while. they sound pretty good for a lower priced delay. i sold mine because it started to freak out. the p.c. board is pushed onto mounting clips and there is a lot of pinch going on inside the box. lots of cracks and bad connections over time really ruin these pedals. the knobs on mine started to change the functions they were supposed to control. if you get a clean, well functioning one you can fix the p.c. board pinch problem but there are a lot of good delays out there that you won't have this problem with.

6. Aj_rocker

Aj_rocker Member

i have brought one from this fourm in the US and it now being shipped to the UK. so it gonna be here in a week or so. thts why i wanted clips.

AJ

7. CentralScrutini

CentralScrutini Member

That series can definitely be junk, but if it works and isn't horribly noisy the delays are pretty cool. The hi-cut is a feature every digital delay should have IMHO. I've never seen clips online though, so your only hope is to find somebody that owns one and is willing to make you clips. I guess you'll find out how it sounds in a few weeks.