Korg Kross, anybody here have one?

sergiodeblanc

I play guitar and keys in a band, so I’d like something light, portable, and affordable to replace my ancient (and terrible) Roland R5.

I used to own a bunch of Korg stuff (O1/w a couple of TRITON) and am just kinda comfortable with how their stuff operates and sounds, so I’m seriously considering a Kross. I like how it has a “favorites” function for calling up presets on the fly, and it seems portable enough that I might actually be inclined to move it back and forth from rehearsal and you know... play it more often.

Anybody have one? What do you think about it? Or should I just buy a used Krome or M or TRITON?

mleffler

Gold Supporting Member
I had one for a weekend & ended up returning it. Decided it was almost what I wanted, but ultimately I didn’t like the Leslie emulation on the organ patches. You should try one out & see how it is for your needs.

sergiodeblanc

I had one for a weekend & ended up returning it. Decided it was almost what I wanted, but ultimately I didn’t like the Leslie emulation on the organ patches. You should try one out & see how it is for your needs.
I just ordered one after buying and returning a Roland Juno DS this past weekend, should be here in a couple days.

Trending Topics