Korg Pitchclip Tuner

Humancapo

I weaseled a sample at the Frankfurt show in April. It's an excellent tuner, it's compact and does the job...

rabbuhl

I like it because it has a digital display, is compact, and seems like it would be easy to clip on.

phillyred79

Platinum Supporting Member
Check out the Snark! $10 shipped from Amazon, very accurate and compact. The color display is top notch as well.
+1000 The Snark is the bomb! I've seen it as cheap as $6 online. I've used some of the "higher-end" clip ons and the Snark performs just as well if not better because of the display.

A440

Silver Supporting Member
bump for interest. The Korg seem to be going for around $20. not sure how clear the display is, but I'm just looking for another basic tuner. It will be this or a Snark.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I picked one up and really like it! Tunes far better than the Peterson Strobe or what ever was supposed to be so great. What I didn't think about was the size and weight are so small that it doesn't effect the sound of your instrument the way a Snark or other large clip-ons do. It also tunes better than the previous Planet Waves clip-on.

Trending Topics