Korina Menage a Trois

A

amstaf

Originally posted by edgarallanpoe
How do you think that Hamer holds up to the Gibsons?
I never looked that closely to the headstock until I read this. Wow, they are identical

Dylan Fagan

That is one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. The V's, the Vic's, the old Boss Delay in the background... :AOK

Mark Kane

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks guys.
Mr. Poe, the two on the right are replicas, both are killers. The Hamer was special ordered from a Music shop in Ct. The guy went to Hamer and picked out the wood he wanted. It's really clean Korina and the big fat neck has a real cool quilted flame look to it. This guitar has a brazilian board on it too. I got it with a mid '60's patent sticker pickup in the bridge and I put another one of the same I had in the neck. This Hamer hangs with the other two, no problem. The guitar on the right is a blues machine, the magnet in the neck is flipped, and this guitar really complements that tone. The guitar in the middle is , the first ZZ Top album. You can get the elements of that tone through any number of amps with this guitar too. The Hamer is right in the middle, it gets sweet when you back off the volume and then rips your head off when you crank it up. Korina and humbuckers is a beautiful thing!!:)

Chiba

Platinum Supporting Member
...and a clean pair of shorts.

What a great photo! Thanks :D

--chiba

Trending Topics